Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Daycare

Nina started daycare a week ago. She is going on campus, close to where I work. She is there for two afternoons a week right now and will probably go one extra day in the fall. She seems to like it. The teachers said they are surprised at how quickly she has adjusted (I'm not, give how quickly she has adjusted to other things) and is doing well. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how she interacts with everyone, but if I was there to observe I know she would act differently. The daycare seems like a good place, the only downside we can see right now is that it is only open when classes are in session. They are open in the summer, but at the end of each semester they are closed for 2-3 weeks and also for spring break week and some other miscellaneous days. Right now it is working for us, so we'll stay with it as long as it does.

No comments: