Sunday, December 2, 2007

Waiting for news!

Hi,
Ellen here! I'm posting for Tim and Joanna while they're out of an internet service area (as so much of China has such strict rules and conditions for internet access).

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received an email from Joanna & Tim at 1:56am Sunday morning (ET) that they were in Chongqing waiting to hear from the coordinator that Nina had arrived at the hotel!! I'm sure it's been a whirlwind to everything done and of course getting to know their daughter.

I will post any messages as soon as I receive them as I know we're all anxious for an update on their journey!!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Ellen - So happy to hear from you. I have been waiting and wondering all day. I hope by now Nina is with them and they are deleriously happy being with her. Look forward to more news. Thank you again, Martie - the new grandma